02 January 2015

Seize The Birthday - Party Time!


Happy  New Year!!

As you read this I am somewhere around the Ha Long Bay region in Vietnam. Here is a pic to give you a visual. We are in Vietnam for almost three weeks, but are spending New Years doing an overnight boat cruise on the bay followed by a night in a traditional Vietnamese village. 


But, that is not the reason I am here. I just wanted to share with you the first challenge of 2015 over at Seize The Birthday

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

Party!!

Very appropriate for the new year don't you think?




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kind of person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!



And here is my card. I have to confess, I have had this stamp for well over 12 years and it probably hasn't seen ink in almost 10! But when I saw the theme for this challenge it came to mind immediately. And what says party more than confetti and glitter right? So I decided to make it a shaker card.



Supplies:
Stamp: Sugar Mice by PSX (1999)
Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: sequins, glitter, Copic markers. 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That photo is so pretty! I hope you had a fabulous time. It appears you have with all of your photos! Your shaker card is Amazing!! You rock!

Glenda J said...

This is an awesome shaker card Jodene! I've never been brave enough to try one. Happy 2015!