05 February 2015

Just Add Ink #249 - Sketch Challenge

This week we have a super fun sketch challenge for you over at Just Add Ink! And remember you can substitute the hexagons for any shape you like, get creative! And be sure to pop over to the blog and share it with us :)

Here is the sketch.



For my card I chose to use the Mosaic Madness stamps from Stampin' Up! I started off by watercolouring a piece of Ranger water colour paper with various colours and once it was dry I stamped and punched out my mosaic shapes.  I then splattered the water colours onto the white background.



Supplies:
cardstock: Ranger Watercolour paper, white card stock
Stamps: Mosaic Madness by Stampin' Up! Sentiment from My Favorite Things
Other: Watercolours, Mosaic Madness punch, circle die from My Favorite Things, sequins.

6 comments:

KimB said...

These are just like little jewels Jodene! Love the vibrant colour and how the black details make them pop!xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

What a clever chick you are! The stamping over the watercolour is such a lovely effect Jodene and your speckles are so vibrant...Great card! xx

Jan said...

Love the softness the water colouring gives to your little beauties and the pop of the black outline Jodene! Just gorgeous!

Rhonda Yates said...

so beautiful

clare mcilhatton said...

beautiful colours!! i love them!!

Shona Chambers said...

Those colours are awesome and really pop against the white! I agree with Kim, they do look like little jewels. Gorgeous card!