16 February 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch AND Colour Challenge

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to play along with the MFT challenges the last couple of weeks but this week I was determined to make time to play!

And I even managed to combine the two challenges to create my card this week.


http://www.cardchallenges.com/search?updated-max=2015-02-12T08:00:00-05:00&max-results=7

I also busted out some of my new MFT goodies which arrived on Friday! Loving all the music themed stuff this month, perfect for my family. I know these will get a LOT of use :)



All stamps, die-namics and stencils are from My Favorite Things. 



6 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

That is one fun card! Love it! So glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

I love how you used the stencil! Those headphones are so fun! So glad you played along with the MFT challenge!

Patrice said...

A very fun and cool card Jodene - loved it on FB, love it here too *smile*. x

Veronica Z said...

I love everything about this card! Your design is perfect! Love the fun stenciling you added! Thank you for playing along with this weeks MFT Sketch and Color Challenge!

Susan R. Opel said...

Hello, my awesome Aussie friend! This is one TREMENDOUSLY rad card!

Crafty Time 4U said...

I love your card for this challenge, you rocked the colors. Crafty hugs!