24 February 2015

Saturated Canary 'Jeans and a Tee' Card - For The Scrapbook Store

How adorable is this Saturated Canary image? I just knew I had to make a card with her as soon as I saw her in the store! Supplies used on this card are available at The Scrapbook Store - individual links below.saturated canary birthday
I started by stamping the image with Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ ink onto X-Press It Cardstock and then colouring her with Copic Markers. I chose the colours based on the paper I had decided to use from.saturated canary birthday closeup
I then decided I wanted to frame her and used the new Square Shaker Box frames from Memory Box. These are great even if you don’t want to make a shaker card! I chose black as I thought it would really stand out against the gorgeous coral colour of the papers.
Once I had stitched around the edge of my patterned paper, I added some ribbon that I had at home (as close a match as I could find) and then used some double sided foam mounting tape to pop her up off the card for a little dimension. I also added some clear Wink of Stella and some little Kaisercraft rhinestones to add a bit of sparkle.
Supplies:



Copic Marker Colours:
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20.
Lips: RV32, RV34
Eyes: G07, G17, G21
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97
Shirt: R20, R21, R22, R24
Rose: R24, R27, R29
Outline: BG10, BG11


No comments: