13 February 2015

Seize The Birthday - Hearts and Arrows challenge


Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!


Our "Toppings" option this time is...

Hearts and/or Arrows




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!



For my card I have gone with the heart theme and  used some of the cute new products from the January release over at My Favorite Things. 

I created the background by stamping the hearts in Versamark ink onto white card stock and embossing it with clear embossing powder. I then sponged over it in various shades of distress ink. 


Supplies:
Dies: Blueprints 15, Stitched Rectangle Stax all from My Favorite Things.
Stamps: My Favorite Things 'You Have My Heart', Pure Innocence Heart Banner
Other: Tiny Hearts background stamp by MFT, Copic Markers, clear embossing powder, Versamark Ink, Doodlebug Sprinkles in white




1 comment:

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your wonderful embossed and sponged background. Love that ombre look! Your sweet little girl is colored beautifully!