15 March 2015

March Sketch Challenge for The Scrapbook Store



Hello friends! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I am heading to the other side of the country tomorrow for a few days to celebrate hubby's graduation (he is receiving his PhD) but really wanted to play along with the fun sketch from The Scrapbook Store for this month.



Even though this is a scrapbook sketch, I have used the main panel to create a card and I think it works really well.

After die-cutting the window from X-Press It Copic Cardstock I stamped the bunnies using Memento black ink and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then coloured around the bunnies using a blue watercolour pencil from Prima.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things 'Somebunny'
Dies: My Favorite Things window and layered rose Dienamics
Paper/Cardstock: Lawn Fawn
Other: Copic Markers, Prima Watercolour Pencils, black satin ribbon, white brad, white opal liquid pearls.

No comments: