10 March 2015

'Paw-some' card - for The Scrapbook Store

I couldn’t resist this adorable puppy stamp from Taylored Expressions. He really looks ready to party with his little chicks in tow doesn’t he! The great thing is it also comes with a die to save you all that fussy cutting out.dog and chicksI stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It Cardstock and then coloured it with Copic Markers. To get the texture on the dog’s fur, I put some ‘0’ Copic blending solution onto a clean facewasher and dabbed it over the coloured image.dog and chicks closeupBefore mounting the image inside the square frame die-namics from My Favorite Things, I used my sewing machine to add some stitching. I also stitched around the background and added a strip of stitched coordinating cardstock across the middle.
 Supplies:
Copic Marker Colours:
Dog: E30, E34, E35, E57 & E79
Hats: G02, G05, RV17, RV19, B04, B01, B06, YG21, YG23, YG25 & YG17
Chicks: Y11, Y13, Y38 & Y19

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Where have you been hiding all this talent...you are such a versatile stamper...is there anything you can't do? Super card!!