18 March 2015

You Rock! - For The Scrapbook Store

Since the rest of my family are all heavily into music, the new range of dies from My Favorite Things from The Scrapbook Store is a huge hit around here. Especially the adorable little iPods!
Oddly enough though, this card didn’t start out with the iPod die, but rather the background. I was playing around with the gorgeous Inka-Gold Old Silver paste and created the background using a Memory Box Stencil. I loved the effect so much that I added the sparkly gold iPod to finish off the card.
gold ipod

I cut the iPod out using Gold and Silver Foil cardstock but left the screen white so that I could stamp the image from the coordinating stamp set.

gold ipod closeup
To finish off the card, I mounted the white card onto some more gold foil and mounted that onto black card using double sided foam tape.
I then mounted him on some navy blue cardstock before mounting that with double sided tape onto some Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock.

No comments: