27 April 2015

Critters Ever After - for The Scrapbook Store


Another adorable set from Lawn Fawn that I couldn’t resist. I always did love a good fairytale!

To make this card, I started by stamping the images on white blending card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, since I knew I was going to colour them with Copic Markers.

The layout for this card was a little easier as I was using the current sketch over on the Just Add Ink blog, and so I knew where everything needed to go. 


Once I had coloured the images, I cut them out and then put them aside while I completed the rest of the card. The first step was layering some patterned paper onto the card base, and then I used layered die cuts to create the centerpiece of the card. I started by stamping the sentiment at the bottom of the grey rectangle piece and embossing it in white embossing powder. For some extra interest I also added a few stars in Versamark ink.

I then layered the banner and finally the circle on top.  To create more of a little scene for my stamped images, I added some die cut grass to the circle.

Once that was all done, I added the stamped castle and unicorn to the top. I then added a little bit of Wink of Stella pen for some sparkle. After all, don’t all fairytales need a little sparkle?




Supplies:
Stamps: Critters Ever After by Lawn Fawn 
Dies: Stitched Circle Stax by MFT Stamps 
Stitched Banner Dienamics by MFT Stamps 
Blueprint Dienamics #14 and #15 from MFT Stamps 
Versamark ink 
Card/Paper: X-Press It Cardstock 
Patterned paper by Websters Pages 
Wink of Stella Clear Pen 

Copic colours used:
R20, R22, R24
BG000, BG02, BG05
COO, C1, C5, C7

Y00, Y02

No comments: