10 April 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #181



Just popping in to share a quick card I made for this week's sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.


I have water coloured the adorable WPlus9 elephants (again!). They are just so fun to colour using this technique! So stay tuned, because I made two cards this time and the other one will be posted soon.


Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 elephants, sentiment from My Favorite Things.
Cardstock: Strathmore 140lb Mixed Media card.
Other: Stitching, Sakura Koi Watercolours, Ranger Distress Inks, Dew Drops from Robin's Nest.


4 comments:

Cindy said...

I LOVE this card! Such pretty colors, and adorable image and STITCHING. I think stitching is the best detail ever on a card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Marty McGee said...

I love this card. It is VERY cute and I LOVE cute cards. The colors really pop and showcases your floating elephant so well.

Karren said...

These elephants are just the cutest and I can't wait until my set arrives in the next few days (hopefully!). Fabulous card and so beautifully colored.

LeAnne said...

This is adorable and I predict will be a winner!