16 April 2015

Just Add Ink Challenge #259 - Just Add Sequins


Sequins are really trending right now, so if you love them as much as I do then you will love this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink!

And if you come here often, you may have noticed a bit of a water colouring trend going on around my blog lately, and this week I have continued on with that theme using distress inks as my colour medium. Although I have still kept my cards this week pretty clean & simple.






Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 Sparkle & Shine
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo, Silver glitter cardstock, Ranger watercolour card
Other: Ranger Distress Inks, sequins.

6 comments:

KimB said...

Jodene the colour and sparkle on these are just delightful - love the water colour emboss resist you used. xxx

Rochelle Blok said...

Love your cards Jodene! Love the two different looks. Really want to try this technique. Might have to try it now.

Nikki Spencer said...

I love both of these Jodene, your water colouring makes a lovely background, perfect for the sequin sparkle. xx

Jan said...

I too love both of these Jodene - gorgeous mix of colour and sparkle! xx

Patrice said...

Just gorgeous cards Jodene - the watercoloured backgrounds look terrific and the sequins sparkle beautifully. xox

Christina Barnes said...

These are great Jodene, I love that you have been able to use a watercolour feature but still kept it clean and simple. Gorgeous!
Chris