22 April 2015

Lost In Thought - for The Scrapbook Store

When I first saw this image it reminded me a lot of my teenage daughters so of course I had to get it! When it came to colouring it, I decided to stick with soft muted tones and kept my card very simple since it is a large image and I felt it didn’t need a lot of embellishment.

Indigo Blu card
I started by stamping the Indigo Blu image onto the bottom right corner of a piece of white blending card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, since I was going to colour them with Copic Markers.
Once I had coloured the image, I stamped the sentiment into a space at the top left of the card and trimmed a little from the left side.
When it came to putting the card together I added two strips of silver glitter paper and pink cardstock to the left side and then layered it using double sided mounting tape onto a white card base.

Indigo Blu closeup
Copic colours used:
R20, R81, R83, R85
B93, B95, B97, B91
C00, C1, C3, C5, C7
BG90, BG93, BG95
E000, E50, E51
E70, E71, E74

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh my... what a perfect card! I love the image and you are right, no embellies or layers needed, the image stands alone.
Beautiful colouring too.. I love this card!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful and your coloring is fabulous. Love yoru card.