23 April 2015

Seize The Birthday Challenge



It's time for another Seize The Birthday challenge! 
And we have a great fun option for you this week. 

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

MAKE YOUR OWN  BACKGROUND




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!





I created the main panel/background for my card this week using stamps and watercolours. 
I started by stamping my image in versamark ink and heat setting with white embossing powder. 


Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Ink: Versamark
Other: White embossing powder, Sakura Koi watercolours, Kaiser rhinestones


2 comments:

Patrice said...

Well how fitting is this post birthday girl?! Happy birthday to you! Love those Scribble Flowers, you've created an awesome background. xox

Nancy said...

I promise I didn't see you card before I made mine...lo
Besides yours looks amazing! Seriously...I love the blue background and your leaves look like they belong on the card. We used different stamp companies, but they are similar stamps for sure! Terrific!!