10 April 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #263



Another quick challenge card using the second elephant I coloured from WPlus9.  This is the sketch this week over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog.  I have left it without a sentiment because I'm not sure what to use it for, but I think it would make a great new baby card or birthday card.


I think I made my card a little big, it probably should have been a 5" card instead of a 6" but since I stitched on it all I didn't really want to go back and change it.


Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette and Slate Grey, Bazzill Marshmallow, Strathmore Mixed Media paper and patterned paper by Carta Bella, silver glitter paper.
Other: Stitching, Circle stencil from My Favorite Things, Sakura Koi watercolours, Ranger distress inks. Star die from Lawn Fawn.

1 comment:

Teneale Williams said...

That colouring is amazing. You always create a WOW card.