15 May 2015

Just Add Ink #262 - Colour Challenge


Hello friends!

I hope you have all had a great week. So glad that it is Friday and although I have a busy weekend coming up, it does include some fun things. One being I am going to see Wicked!  Can't wait for that :)

If you are planning on doing some crafting this weekend, you may want to pop over and check out the inspiration at Just add Ink. There is a great colour challenge and the Design Team have come up with some wonderful projects.


Here is my card, featuring the adorable little Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamps, which I picked up recently from The Scrapbook Store. I have kept my card pretty simple and for some reason the colours are a bit off. The card base is actually kraft/crumb cake!



Supplies:
Dies: Lawn Fawn Monster Mash and Papertrey Ink Linen Impression plate
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Stitching, Copic Markers, Wink of Stella clear brush pen 

11 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Naaawww these little monsters are so adorable! I love how you've used the colour combo.

Nikki Spencer said...

I'm a tad smitten by these little cuties Jodene, they are so beautifully coloured and really pop on the white. xx

inkeverywhere said...

Hi Jodene, Googly eye and a hint of sparkle are a hit! Love it! Chantell x x

Jan Clothier said...

This card has such a cheerful sense of humour and I really like how clean it looks. I'm a bit scared of so much white space but always admire it when someone pulls it off so beautifully.

Jan said...

Oh Jodene I just love this! These have to be the cutest little monsters ever! So beautifully coloured and those goggly eyes are such a fun addition! xx

KimB said...

Ha those monster are so cute, super fun and jewel (or should it be slimey?) bright Jodene. Love those googly eyes!! xxx

Shona Chambers said...

Absolutely love this!! Totally my kind of card with all that fabulous white space and the little monsters are so cute. The linen embossing looks so good too, I have seen it used a lot lately and I can see why its so popular.

Patrice said...

Well this is super cute, Jodene. Love these little monsters. Such a fun way to use this colour combo. xox

Di Barnes said...

So very very cute & fun, Jodene. You are truly are the queen of clean...& colouring.
Di :-)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love, love, love these adorable little monsters - they are really too cute to be scary!

Rochelle Blok said...

The little monsters are just too cute Jodene! They are so vibrant on the white! Love it! Amazingly coloured as always!