07 May 2015

Just Add Ink Challenge 261 - Inspiration Challenge

Hello friends!

It's time for another fun inspiration challenge over at Just Add Ink. I love the colours in this week's challenge although I have to admit I am struggling with a lack of stamping mojo at the moment and it took me a while to come up with something I was happy with.


For my card I used some new stamps from My Favorite Things and Hero Arts. I also used a liberal amount of Wink of Stella which makes everything so sparkly, although it is really hard to capture the effect in the photos.




Supplies: 
Ink: Stampin' Up! Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
Dies: My Favorite Things Modern Blooms, Background die by Papertrey Ink, Lawn Fawn stitched frame.
Other: Doodlebug embellishments.

5 comments:

KimB said...

Oh I see the sparkle!! Love the layers of detail Jodene. It such a modern elegant card with that lovely mix of blue and neutrals. xxx

Jan said...

Love your rich colour choices Jodene and the fabulous background EF too! So gorgeous! xx

Nikki Spencer said...

I can imagine how gorgeous and sparkly this is IRL, it's such a beautiful crisp card Jodene...Lovely use of the Inspiration. xx

Rochelle Blok said...

Love your card Jodene! Just beautiful! Love the background panel, the flowers are amazing and love the finishing touches of sparkle! So pretty!

Patrice said...

I can see the sparkle! Love the backgound, those gorgeous blooms, and the enamel dots you've added are a perfect finish. Beautiful blues and neutrals. xox