22 May 2015

Just Add Ink Challenge #263 - Weddings!



It's challenge time over at Just Add Ink and these week it's a fun one! Who doesn't love a good wedding right?

wed·ding

a. The act of marrying.
b. The ceremony or celebration of a marriage.

I made my card this week for my brother and his partner who recently became engaged, so I am looking forward to a wedding in my family sometime soon!




Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Dies: My Favorite Things alpha dies, Papertrey Ink linen impression plate
Other: Platinum embossing powder, sequins, Versamark Ink, 

7 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Such a clever idea for a shaker card!

Patrice said...

You can't go past a shaker card! This is just lovely, Jodene. Congrats to your brother and his fiance. xox

Di Barnes said...

This is brilliant, Jodene. So modern & fun. The gold elements add a lovely touch & I love the repeated circle elements in the paper & shaker (who doesn't love a shaker).

Christine Blain said...

Love the 'linen' texture of the main panel, and the gorgeous die cut letters. Great card, my friend!

Rochelle Blok said...

Love this card Jodene! The white and gold colour combo is perfect and I love the shaker element! Very funky and modern. So clever to do the shaker behind the letters. Love it!

KimB said...

This is utterly gorgeous Jodene! Love the combo of microbeads and sequins in that fabulous shaker word panel.xxx

Jan said...

Just adore this card Jodene! So clever to do a shaker behind the letters! And I also love the lovely linen embossing and repeating circle elements. Congratulations too to your brother and his fiancée. xx