29 May 2015

Just Add Ink Challenge #264 - Sketch Challenge

Hello friends!

This week over at Just Add Ink we have a fun sketch challenge for you from DT girl Kim :)


I have kept my card very clean and simple this week, using an adorable new stamp set from My Favorite Things. I'm pretty sure this would probably pass for a masculine card too, which is something I hardly ever make! 


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things 'You Gnome Me'
Dies: My Favorite Things 'You Gnome Me', My Favorite Things Blueprints 24, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags
Other: Copic Markers

5 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I like your sense of humour! He puts me in mind of Big Ears, Thanks for your positive and supportive comments over the month. I've really enjoyed all the challenges.

Jan said...

This is such a cute card Jodene - he is such a fun- looking gnome! And I really am in awe of your colouring skills - just amazing! xx

Shona Chambers said...

Talk about adorable!! Gorgeous card and brilliant use of the sketch!

inkeverywhere said...

This is so cute Jodene. He's beautifully coloured and really makes me smile. Chantell x x

Patrice said...

Well your gnome is completely adorable - and thanks to Karren over at 'Stamping Stuff' he went on my SSS order yesterday. Once again your colouring skills make me green :) x