29 May 2015

Online Card Classes Mask-erade (Card 1)





Hello folks!

I hope to be sharing a few cards with you in the coming weeks as I am currently taking part in the Online Card Class - Mask-erade as well as the new Daily Marker Colour Challenge which starts on Monday!

First up I have a card using a technique shared by Jennifer McGuire on Day 2 of the Mask-erade class. To create this card I die cut a mask using a heart die, and placed the outside of the mask on my card allowing me to stamp within the heart shape. I kept the rest of the card simple with just a sentiment and a couple of embellishments.



Supplies: 
Stamps; Avery Elle and Simon Says Stamps
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink and Versafine black
Die: My Favorite Things
Other: Doodlebug sprinkles, stitching



2 comments:

Patrice said...

It looks awesome. Love your bright fun colours. I'm loving the classes so far but have only found time to watch rather than play. Hope to remedy that soon. x

Theresa Knopf said...

Pretty card!