03 June 2015

Buildable Blooms for The Scrapbook Store

To create my cards this week for The Scrapbook Store  I used the gorgeous new stamp set from My Favorite Things called ‘Buildable Blooms’. It also comes with matching dies, although I haven’t used them for this project.
I started by stamping one complete A5 piece of cardstock with the flowers in various colours of dye ink. I then cut this to make two different cards.

Flowers 3
Card 1
To assemble the first card I started with a white card base, and added a strip of pink cardstock and silver glitter paper to the left side and then layered the stamped piece on the right.
I stamped the sentiment in two different colours onto white card and die-cut with the My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags dienamics. I also diecut a pink banner a little larger than the first and layered them on top of each other. The white panel was raised using foam tape.
I then added some rhinestones to the card to add a little bling.

Flowers 1
Card 2
For the second card, I die cut the printed panel and the silver piece using the My Favorite Things stitched border dies. I used foam tape underneath to add this raised panel onto some pink cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner of the pink card using Versamark and white embossing powder. I then layered this whole piece onto a blue card base. I also added rhinestones to complete the card.

flowers 2
Supplies:
Ink:  Hero Arts Shadow Ink

Card/Paper:  Neenah White Cardstock


No comments: