18 June 2015

Just Add Ink #267 - Just Add Typography



Hello Friends!

We have a fun theme for you this week over at Just Add Ink, and that is Typography! I chose to use word dies in a repetitive theme for my card this week.

I layered white words on the white background, choosing only one of the words to add colour. I did this by colouring the die cut with Copic Markers and then coated it in Wink of Stella Glitter Pen and glossy accents so it really pops!

I decided to do a coordinating strip on the top and bottom as well, which I created with the same Copic markers and then just added a few clear sequins to the card.


Supplies:
Cardstock: White card by American Crafts


6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Perfection! This is such an awesome design, Jodene; I love it to bits.

KimB said...

You made white on white look fabulous Jodene and against that background all the colours are super vibrant. Love how dimensional you made your focal thanks. xxx

Jan said...

Just love this Jodene! Your sparkly and colourful thanks amongst the white ones is so fun and cheerful and I love that you've reflected the colours in the background too. Sensational card! xx

Patrice said...

Love this, Jodene! White on white is such a great look, and the pop of colour is fabulous. x

Rochelle Blok said...

Fantastic card Jodene. Love the white on white and then the pop of colour. The shinny, sparkly, coloured thanks looks fantstic. A fun and colourful card! Rochelle xo

Di Barnes said...

Such a great card, Jodene. I love the combination of the pop of colour & sparkle combined with the subtle texture of the white words. very cool.
Di :-)