04 June 2015

Seize The Birthday - all about Animals!









It's time for another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played last time!

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

ANIMALS




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!








For my card this week I dusted off one of my old favourite House Mouse stamps using Copic Markers.


Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black House Mouse
Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! and X-Press Copic Blending Paper
Other: Copic Markers, Dew Drops


4 comments:

Jan said...

Oh how cute are those little mice!! Your colours and colouring are just amazing Jodene and this has to be the most adorable card ever! xx

Nancy said...

Old stamps are sometimes the best...aren't they. Great job once again Jodene! I am going to have to change your name to Jolene....because that is what comes out EVERY single time I type your name. LOL

JoAnn said...

This is so cute. Love the adorable image and your coloring is perfect.

Glenda J said...

Super cute Jodene! Love your colouring.