18 June 2015

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Nothing but neutrals



It's challenge time again over at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played last time!

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

Nothing But Neutrals




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!



For my card this week I used a gorgeous new background stamp and die from My Favorite Things. I stamped the background in Versamark Ink and added clear embossing powder.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: Black satin ribbon, clear embossing powder, Versamark Ink, black pigment ink, Kaiser Rhinestones

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Jodene. I love that background. I just got mine.

Deepti said...

Oh my this is so very elegant!

Becca Cruger said...

This is oh-so-elegant and charming! Love how you've added the sequins to go along with the sentiment!

Nancy said...

Super card Jodene!!! Very regal and elegant! Hope you enjoy your day!

Glenda J said...

So classy and stunning!