09 June 2015

The Daily Marker 30 Day Colour Challenge - Day 8



Yes, I skipped day 7. Mainly because I was just doodling around and didn't really create anything worth sharing yesterday!

But today I have ANOTHER large stampendous image to share. This time, I have coloured it in Prismacolour Pencils on Kraft card stock.  Once it was done, I ironed off the raised embossed edge of the butterfly which left me with a soft muted image. Not sure that I love it, but it certainly is a different effect.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous Pen Pattern Butterflies, Sentiment by My Favorite Things
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, white embossing powder, Versamark Ink
Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake and Kiwi Kiss. 

2 comments:

Aileen (mum) said...

Beautiful butterfly card. love your style, new follower thru feedly. I am dying to do some colouring on kraft, bought the card stock but keep hesitating. Yours is brilliant

Monika Reeck said...

Jodene
I adore how you made here
that big butterfly really caught my Eyes
and your coloring sooo wonderfull in german we said wunderbar
lovely card Jodene
I see your card at 30 Days Coloring
hugs, Monika