02 June 2015

The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge - Day 1


I am so excited that it is finally time for another 30 Day Colour Challenge, run by Kathy over at The Daily Marker.  I found the last one really got me doing something creative every day, even if some days it was only for 10 minutes! I am hoping that this time around will be just the same.


So today was day 1 and I coloured this cute cat image from Penny Black and even managed to get a card put together using it.


Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black
Dies: My Favorite Things cross stitch circle star
Paper/Cardstock: X-press It Copic blending card, Patterned Paper by Echo Park
Ink: My Favorite Things Black Hybrid Ink, Versafine Black, Stampin' Up! strawberry slush
Other: Copic Markers, Misti Stamp tool

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Jodine, thanks for delighting us with your beautiful and adorable card. I also appreciate you sharing the 30 day logo for The 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Have a creative day :)

Patrice said...

Gorgeous colouring of such a cute little image, and I really love your cross stitch die. I'm looking forward to watching your colouring challenge over the next 30 days. x