05 June 2015

The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge - Day 5


I'm back with my project for Day 5 of the The Daily Marker Challenge. I have skipped Day 4 as the item I coloured is for an upcoming DT project so stay tuned. You can however, check out the image only on my instagram page. If you don't follow me there, you will find me at jodenes_cards

Anyway, for this card, I have brushed the dust of the Prismacolour Pencils and used them on Kraft Cardstock. I love this look, and really need to do it more often!



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous Pen Pattern Butterflies, Sentiment from Scripty Sayings by Lawn Fawn
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Prismacolour Pencils, White Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Glossy Accents, Hero Arts Unicorn White Spray

3 comments:

Deni(se) said...

Very pretty! I think the white spatter really adds something special too.

Nancy said...

INCREDIBLE! :)

inkeverywhere said...

I'm really enjoying looking at your colouring projects Jodene. I really love how each project looks so different - you must have so much patience with it. Chantell x x