26 June 2015

The Daily Marker Colour Challenge - Catch Up Part 1


It's been one of those weeks where I didn't get a lot of chance to play or post so am playing catch up on my 30 day colouring challenge projects.

Day 17 - Featuring Owls by Art Impressions and coloured with Copic Markers.


Day 19 - Floral stamp by Taylored Expressions and sentiment from My Favorite Things. Coloured with Copic Markers. 




Day 20 - Featuring the gorgeous new background stamp from My Favorite Things. Embossed in white and washed with watercolour paints.





3 comments:

Patrice said...

Love these three too! How cute are those little owls?! Fabulous colouring, you're just too clever. x

Di Barnes said...

That rose background is to-die-for gorgeous, embossed & coloured. I love the colours you've used & the sentiment is in one of my fave fonts so of course I love that too. Who makes it?
Di :-)

Kathy said...

Your card is so cute and so adorable... Your background behind your owls is amazing.
Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
Kathy/The Daily Marker