15 June 2015

The Daily Marker Colour Challenge - Day 13



I have skipped a few days since the posts I shared for The Daily Marker Challenge the last few days haven't been actual cards, so not really blog worthy.

Thought I would share this one though, that I made for Day 13. I really like how it turned out, although it was time consuming colouring each of those little sections in.

I embossed the mini chicken wire background stamp in white embossing powder on watercolour paper, and then coloured it using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers.



Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Watercolours: Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens
Other: White embossing powder, Versamark Ink, Sequins

2 comments:

Aileen (mum) said...

very very pretty, love your colouring.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an amazing background Jodene. Love the pretty colors.