18 June 2015

The Daily Marker Colour Challenge - Day 14


Playing catch up as I have only just got around to taking pics of my cards. For some reason I am really struggling this week, lots of projects are ending up in the bin! Ever had one of those weeks?

Anyway, here is the card for Day 14. This was almost a disaster as I dropped the marker onto the paper right next to the flower but luckily I had the die for this image so I just die cut it and changed it up a bit. So while it didn't turn out as I originally thought, it was all okay in the end :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Sunshine and Smiles by Clearly Besotted, Sentiment and border from My Favorite Things, Impression plate from Papertrey Ink
Card: Ranger watercolour card, Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock
Other: Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers, Kaiser rhinestones

1 comment:

Aileen (mum) said...

Looks wonderful , think I may need to do more shopping. love the stamp and your colouring as usual is brilliant.