18 July 2015

Just Add Ink #271 - Sketch Challenge



Sorry I'm a little late this week, things are beyond crazy around here! Lots of room switching, renovating going on inside and demo stuff going on outside!  The upside is I have moved into a new craft room and had a total clean out and reorganised everything. And I can't wait to get back in there and play! I will also be sure to share pics on my blog soon.

But now, onto this week's sketch over Just Add Ink. This is the great sketch:

And this is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio, Sentiment from Stampin' Up!
Copic Markers

7 comments:

Lesley said...

AMAZING!!!

Hannelie said...

Another beauty!!!
(enjoy your new craft room... I envy you... it's a lovely space, perfect for the start of great ideas and designs!)

inkeverywhere said...

Cute card - I really love the stitching on your cards - it's your signature feature. Chantell x x

Jan said...

Such a lovely card Jodene! The kitten is so cute with his bouquet of flowers and I love your colours and mix of stitching with stitched dies. I am sure the new Crwft room and the moving will be so worth it when it is all done. xo

Patrice said...

Too cute! Your colour choices are fabulous, and I love that cute little kitty - your colouring is beautiful as always. When I grow up I want to make cards like you do - lol. So glad to hear things are settling as you find new homes for all your crafty bits. Enjoy your new room. xx

Nikki Spencer said...

Stunning sums up this one perfectly Jodene! Love your sweet image and as always your colouring is wonderful!xx

Di Barnes said...

So sweet, Jodene. Your paper patterns & colours work so well together & the cat is totally adorable thanks to your gorgeous colouring. Love it!
Di :-)
PS: Just saw your craft room pics. What a lovely place to create in & so many great toys to play with. Enjoy!