08 July 2015

You Color My World - For The Scrapbook Store

I couldn’t wait to make a cute card with this little Lawn Fawn crayon stamp set called ‘Color My World’ (and for my Aussie friends, please look past the incorrect spelling of 'colour' ;)
color my world 1
To make this card, I started by stamping five crayons onto Express It Cardstock and cut out with the coordinating die. I then coloured each of them in various shades from yellow up to red with Copic markers.
I set them aside and created the background, which was done on Ranger Watercolour Cardstock. I used distress inks with water to wash some colours onto the background going from lightest to darkest. I then used the same colours to splatter some spots onto the background using a paintbrush.
I then stamped the sentiment onto the bottom of the card using Versafine black ink and attached the crayons using dimensional tape.color my world closeup
To finish the card off, I added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to the crayons and attached some sequins. I then placed the card onto a black piece of cardstock and onto a white card base
Copic colours used:
Y02, Y08, Y11, Y13, Y38
YR07, YR09, YR16
R17, R29
Distress Ink colours used:
Squeezed Lemonade, Barn Door, Fossilized Amber, Spliced Marmalade

1 comment:

Hannelie said...

Awesome card Jodene!