10 August 2015

A special birthday blog hop - Happy Birthday Nancy!



Today over at Seize The Birthday, we are celebrating Nancy's birthday with a special blog hop!  Be sure to click on the links below to visit the other DT members and check out their gorgeous cards.

Happy Birthday Nancy!
I hope that you have a truly wonderful day.

Today also happens to be my mum's birthday, so it seems all of the awesome people are born on 10th August :) 


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, My Favorite Things and WPlus9
Ink: MFT Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versamark
Other: White embossing powder, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Copics


Here is a list of the rest of the stops on the blog hop:









8 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Jodene. Happy Birthday to your Mum also.

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card! Those yellow flowers are so pretty and I love the dew drops. I haven't been called Sharyn Miller for 42 years. lol Took me by surprise when I saw it.

Macarena said...

I'm sure she has it! Great card. She will love it.

Colleen said...

Oh how perfect for her to get yellow roses for her birthday! You really nailed that one, Jodene!

shirley-bee said...

This is so pretty, Jodene! I love the glossy droplets on the flowers :)

Glenda J said...

Stunning as always Jodene. Love your colouring, CAS design and the 'drop' accents. So glad we could do this for Nancy.

Nancy said...

First, Wow Jodene! Your card is simply beautiful! You my friend..... can sure do great things with markers! Such an utterly terrific job! When I heard about this blog hop I can't tell you how touched I was. I needed this more then you could ever imagine! I appreciate you, your friendship, and having you with me on STB! Thanks just doesn't seem like enough! BTW...I have always loved the date of my birthday and yes all great people were born on August 10th! LOL

Hannelie said...

Yellow roses are my favorite... you colored them to perfection!