29 August 2015

Admit One - for The Scrapbook Store

I have two cards to share over on The Scrapbook Store blog today, or rather one card in two slightly different variations, which feature the ‘Admit One’ stamp set from Lawn Fawn.Ferris Wheel double
I started by stamping the Ferris Wheel stamp twice, onto white cardstock and also onto kraft cardstock and then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I coloured the kraft image using Prismacolour Pencils and the White image using Copic Markers.
I used the same layout for both cards, and created the background panels by repeatedly stamping the ticket stamp in versamark ink on the red and kraft pieces. I then cut the panels out using the stitched die from My Favorite Things.ferris wheel closeup
I then cut a double stitched rectangle die from My Favorite Things and stamped the sentiments at the bottom and used foam tape to attach the ferris wheels. I then mounted the completed panels onto various coordinating pieces of cardstock.
I also added some glossy accents to the ferris wheel baskets on the kraft image.Ferris Wheel2Ferris Wheel1
Supplies:

Copic Colours:
Y11, Y13, Y18,Y35,Y38,YR68
BOO, B34, B37, BG53, BG57
YG21, YG23, YG25
R14, R27, R29, R46
C0, C2, C4, C6

No comments: