28 August 2015

Just Add Ink #277 - Colour Challenge

Hello friends!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks around here (sickness, interstate visitors and the usual craziness) and I have not been in my craft room for over two weeks! I finally managed to get in there this week though and make a card for the new colour challenge over at Just Add Ink.  



Unfortunately I didn't have any Calypso Coral in my stash so I have substituted with some Groovy Guava. I really love the fresh look of this colour combo, perfect for the start of spring (which is only a few days away!)




Supplies:
Dies: Scribble roses by My Favorite Things
Stamps: Polynesian Paradise by My Favorite Things
Ink: Versamark 
Other: PTI Linen Impression plate, white embossing powder

2 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Gorgeous card Jodene! Those flowers are stunning and I love the little hint of shimmer on them! So pretty! Rochelle xo

Jan said...

Just love this Jodene! So perfect for the start of Spring - love the saffron flowers with their shimmer and the fabulous and fun greeting. Yes, please, bring on the sunshine :-) xo