28 August 2015

Seize The Birthday Challenge - All About The Weather



Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played along last time,
 we sure do appreciate it!

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

"The Weather"
(Use a weather element on your card and or project.)



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!



For my card, I went with some weather that I don't experience over here in Western Australia - Snow! 


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Stencil: Memory Box
Other: Copic Markers, white texture paste, black ink



2 comments:

Nancy said...

I bet you had fun creating a card with snow...not something I am al to familiar with either! It came out super cute! Hope you have a great week!

Glenda J said...

Eeek! This is soooo cute Jodene! The snow is perfect... come on over here if you want to see some (although luckily we don't get much where I live).