11 September 2015

Just Add Ink #279 - Sketch Challenge



Hello friends! I hope you've had a great week. It's finally Friday - Yay!

I have a crazy busy weekend ahead with events on Friday and Saturday night, half of Saturday and Sunday morning. I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Looking forward to Sunday afternoon so I can just chill. And hopefully get some crafting time in.

But for now, I have a fun sketch challenge to share with you from the Just Add Ink blog.

For my card, I inked up this adorable bear from My Favorite Things. I love that it can be coloured as a regular bear or a polar bear.


Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Bears by MFT Stamps
Dies: Double stitched circles and banners from MFT Stamps
Cardstock: Patterned Paper from MFT Stamps
Other: Copic markers, Doodlebug Sprinkles, Versamark Ink, White Embossing powder, glossy accents

3 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jodene! You are a master at colouring! Beautifully done! Love bright colours! Such a fun card! Rochelle xo

Patrice said...

That little bear is adorable. Gorgeous card, using some beautiful bright colours. Don't envy you a busy weekend, ours fortunately is a bit quieter than usual. x

Jan said...

Such a fabulous card Jodene! I adore your little bear - so wonderfully coloured as always along with his bright red balloon and shaded seating area. Just love it! xo