11 September 2015

Seize The Birthday 'Anything Goes' Challenge



Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

Thanks to everyone who played along with us last time!

We sure do appreciate our participants and love visiting 
each one of your blogs and seeing what inspires you! 

Today, it's time for a new challenge!  And this time it's an ...

Anything Goes Challenge! 

(With no Topping!)

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


For my card I have used a digi image from a new (to me) company called Power Poppy. I really love their designs!


I coloured the image with Copic markers and used some stitched frame dies for My Favorite Things to finish the card off. I raised the main panel and the green border and left the brown border recessed just add a little interest. 

Supplies:
Digi Image: Power Poppy
Dies: My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Frames


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Frame worthy! :)