28 October 2015

One stamp, two ways feature Daffodil Bunch by Stampendous - for The Scrapbook Store

I have two cards to share over on The Scrapbook Store Blog today, featuring the same gorgeous new stamp set called ‘Daffodil Bunch’ from Stampendous (which is available in the store now!).
I really wanted to let this stamp set be the star of the projects, so I left the card designs pretty simple. One was coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and the other with Copic Markers.
For full instructions on how I completed these cards, and the colours I used please visit The Scrapbook Store Blog :)
Daffodil1Daffodils1 closeup
Daffodil2Daffodils2 closeup

2 comments:

Anni said...

Both cards are so beautiful! Love your coloring and your elegant style!
Anni

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh be still my heart!! What gorgeous GORGEOUS coloring. These are both so beautiful!!