22 October 2015

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Pocket Cards

It's time for another challenge with the crew over at Seize The Birthday!

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

Pocket Cards!




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!



I used the adorable envelope die from My Favorite Things to create the pocket for my card.



Supplies: 
Stamps & Dies: My Favorite Things
Paper: My Favorite Things
Other: Silver Thread from Stampin' Up!, impression plate from PTI, Kaiser Rhinestones


4 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute pocket card, Jodene!

Anita in France said...

This is so sweet, Jodene ... love the touches of silver ... that tiny heart on the envelope is so cute! Anita :)

Nancy said...

Very cute card Jodene! Love the added touch of silver! Hope all is well with you!

JoAnn said...

Cute card Jodene. Love the envelope as a pocket.