06 November 2015

Just Add Ink #287 - Inspiration Challenge


Hello folks!  I hope you are well, especially considering it is FRIDAY! :) Hope you have some fun plans for the weekend.

If you're heading to the craft room you may want to play along with our fun inspiration challenge over at Just Add Ink.  This is the image we are using:


I have gone with the autumn leaves theme, since the sunflower stamp I had on order didn't arrive in time :(

I created the leaves using Brusho watercolour powders.  I just made a large sheet of water coloured card stock and then cut all of the leaves from the one sheet. I love that the Brusho powders give you such dramatic differences.


Supplies: 
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Other: Brusho Watercolour powders, twine, button. 

3 comments:

KimB said...

I've seen some videos on brushos Jodene but would never have thought of using them to make leaves but they all look fabulous and so natural! The embossing veining adds the perfect final details.xxx

Jan said...

Wow! Your leaves and their colours look so incredibly lifelike Jodene, so fantastic! And your basket weave EF and stitched circles are so beautifully rustic too. Just gorgeous! xx

Patrice said...

Just wow! Your leaves are gorgeous and look so natural - I don't know much about brushos but I certainly love the effect! Love your sentiment too. x