20 November 2015

Just Add Ink #289 - Just Add Music

I was so excited about this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink, given that I live in a very musical household (sadly that excludes me, I have no music ability whatsoever!).

I have used an adorable Pure Innocence girl from My Favorite Things along with a music background stamp. I heat embossed the music background in white powder and then sponged some inks over the top of it.



Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: Copic markers, white embossing powder, glitter paper, Memento black ink.

4 comments:

Kajcyika crafts said...

I love your colours and you added the perfect amount of glitter. Looove it! :)

Jan said...

This is so beautiful Jodene! I adore your little singer/ guitarist - along with the sentiment is just so totally cute!! And your ombré pink music and touch of silver glimmer is just so totally perfect together! Love it!xx

Lyn said...

So gorgeous and beautifully coloured <3

Patrice said...

I love that you were so excited by this challenge, Jodene. Your card is gorgeous and I love the little guitar girl (just like your hubby and girls) with that pretty pink background and the blingy bits. xxx