18 November 2015

Santa's Elves for The Scrapbook Store

I am slowly making progress with my Christmas cards, and these ones were so much fun to make! I mean, look at these cute elves! I have created one simple card and another with a little more detail. However it was so easy to put together thanks to some gorgeous new dies from My Favorite Things.
Christmas Elves 2
For more details please visit The Scrapbook Store Blog.
Christmas Elves 1
Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT ‘Santa’s Elves’ (coming soon!)
MFT ‘Hand Lettered Holiday’ (Coming Soon!)
Dies:  MFT ‘Santa’s Elves’ (coming soon!)
MFT ‘Fireplace’
MFT ‘Blueprints 15′ 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Card/Paper:  X-Press It Cardstock
Kaisercraft 6×6 Christmas Paper pad
Other:  Copic Markers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
MFT ‘English Brick Wall’ stencil

No comments: