06 November 2015

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes!

This week over at Seize The Birthday it's challenge and this week it's an ...

"Anything Goes" Challenge 

(With no Topping!)

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!



With Halloween just last week, I decided to use some of my halloween themed stamps. Since they don't get much ink otherwise (we don't really celebrate it in Australia!).

I mean seriously, how cute is this little witch?


Supplies:
Stamps and Dies - My Favorite Things
Ink: MFT Black Hybrid Ink, Distress inks (for the pumpkins & background), Versamark
Other: Copic Markers, white embossing powder, Vellum. 

5 comments:

SonjaK said...

Wow, what an amazing background! And a perfectly colored little witch. Love it!

Nancy said...

Glad you felt the need to get into the Halloween spirit despite not really celebrating, or we would have missed this adorable card! Have a great day!

Jan said...

Such a fabulous background Jodene - I love those clouds! And the little witch and her broomstick are so beautifully coloured as always! xx

Anita in France said...

What an adorable scene, Jodene ... the background sponged sky is fantastic ... and what a cute (and beautifully coloured) little witch! So happy to be guest designing alongside you at Seize the Birthday! Anita :)

Dianne Ayers said...

Your colouring is fantastic, I am with you in not celebrating Halloween and my eye usually skims over those images, but your colouring is marvellous...it creates quite a three-D look and it certainly caught my eye so I went back of a much longer look.
Di