21 November 2015

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Vellum or Acetate

There is another fun challenge over at Seize The Birthday this week.
Thanks to everyone who played along with us last time,
we sure enjoyed looking through the gallery at all
the variations of Birthday greetings!

Our "Toppings" option this time around is to use...

"Vellum or Acetate"

somewhere on your card and or project.

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!



For my card I chose to use Vellum for the 'glass' in my window frame and also for the sentiment. 

I created the background using the MFT English Brick Wall stencil with embossing paste which I coloured with distress ink. 



Supplies:
Stencil: My Favorite Things
Dies: Cats from Impression Obsession, Window frame and curtain from My Favorite Things
Other: Texture Paste, Versafine black ink, clear embossing powder, distress ink, vellum

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a wonderful scene! I have two kitties myself who love to look out the window!

Anita in France said...

Such a brilliant window scene, Jodene ... fabulous texture and such great cat silhouettes against the vellum! Anita :)

Nancy said...

Really love the brick wall! Such a great card!