09 November 2015

Sending Love ... and sharing handmade kindness

Have you seen the new challenge over on Jennifer McGuire's blog?  She is encouraging us to share handmade kindness this month, and I think it is such a wonderful idea! I don't send out nearly as many cards as I should, aside from birthday cards.



Week one focuses on sending kindness to family and friends and I have created these three cards which are on their way to both family and friends.




My cards feature some new Stampendous daisy stamps which I picked up last week over at The Scrapbook Store.  I have stamped and embossed them in white powder onto kraft card stock and coloured them with Prismacolour pencils. I then just added the sentiment and some paint splatters and some glossy accents to the centre of the flowers and mounted them onto a white card base.

Masking these flowers was so easy because the stamp set comes with pre-cut masks and stencils for you to use. I love that!

I also added some coordinating flowers to the envelopes just to make them more matchy/matchy :)







Supplies:
Sentiment from My Favorite Things 'You've Got Mail' 
Hero Arts Unicorn White Paint
Ranger Glossy Accents


1 comment:

Dianne Ayers said...

Very pretty card!