04 December 2015

Just Add Ink Challenge #291 - Just Add C

This week over at Just Add Ink we have a different challenge for you; we want you to add something starting with C!

To clarify it can be a colour, a technique, a theme. Here are some ideas to get you going.... Christmas, cat, Cucumber Crush, chalk board technique.

For my card I have used Christmas and a cat :)



Supplies: 
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp 'Furry Christmas' and sentiment from My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Other: Copic Markers, white texture paste, star stencil from My Favorite Things

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Cuteness overload! I just adore these images Jodene and your colouring is superb as always...A really lovely card!xx

Jan said...

Totally adorable Jodene! These are the cutest Christmas pets and so gorgeously coloured as always! I love the texture paste background you've added too. Stunning!xx

Di Barnes said...

Colouring those cute pets would be almost as much fun as dressing up real life pets for Christmas...or maybe that's just me ;-) Your colouring is amazing as usual & the soft background creates such a lovely effect. Love, love, love this.
Di :-)