31 December 2015

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything goes

Happy New Year!  

Welcome to the final sketch for 2015 over at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played last time!




I used some simple masking to create my card this week using some cute new images from My Favorite Things. I started with the Moose, and then masked him off before stamping the rug and cushions. 




Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Dies: My Favorite Things
Embossing Folder: We R Memory Keepers
Other: Dew Drops, Copic Markers 



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Super cute and love your coloring. Happy New Year and from the photos...looks like you had a great time with your company!

Anita in France said...

Awesome masking and colouring, Jodene ... and what cosy background embossing ... sweet! Anita :)

JoAnn said...

Love the cute image and your coloring. Great card Jodene.