28 January 2016

Just Add Ink Challenge #296 - Just Add Nature



Hi friends :)

It's time for a fun challenge over on the Just Add Ink blog, we are adding a bit of nature to our cards this week!

I decided to use some leaves for my nature card and I created them by using some fun dies from My Favorite Things. I created the backgrounds to the leaves using distress ink and water before overlaying the skeleton of the leaf.  I had so much fun that I did the same card in two different colours. 

I hope you will play along with us this week and I look forward to seeing your creations!







3 comments:

KimB said...

Jodene those leaves look just gorgeous! Love the speckled patterns you got using the distress inks. Combined with the dark die overlays it's super striking. xxx

Rochelle Blok said...

Fanastic cards Jodene. Love the patterns made with the Distress Inks and I love the boldness of the black leaf over top. Rochelle xo

Jan said...

These are both so gorgeous Jodene! I love the patterns too that you've made using the inks and the contrasts of the black outlines are fabulous! xx