16 January 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Clean & Simple


Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!
Our "Toppings" option this time around is...
"Clean and Simple"



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!







My card this week features a cute little image from My Favourite Things. To create the background I sponged some yellow ink through a grid stencil, also from My Favorite Things.




4 comments:

Anni said...

What a beautiful card! I love the background!
Anni

Nancy said...

Super card and adore that background!

Debbie said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is amazing and I love the grid on the BG!!

Dana & Glen said...

Wow Jodene, amazing card. Love the background, perfect to ground that sweet little lady. Gorgeous coloring.