25 February 2016

Just Add Ink #300 - Sketch Challenge



Can you believe that Just Add Ink is celebrating it's 300th challenge this week!!

If you haven't already seen the post over on the Just Add Ink blog, be sure to check it out because we have some great prizes on offer to celebrate!

We also have a great sketch for you to play with too. 

JAI #300


For my card I have used the adorable elephant stamps and dies from My Favorite Things. 

 

Supplies:
Stamps and Dies - My Favorite Things
Other: Copic Markers

8 comments:

KimB said...

Jodene this is too cute for words - really I love it! I love all the scallopy trim and stitching details and that elephant I just want to take him home - so sweet! xxx

Kajcyika said...

I just loove this card! It's so adorable :)

Kajcyika said...

ooh I loove this card! It's so adorable :)

Patrice said...

I feel like I come here and say the same thing each time I visit. You use such cute little images, and your colouring is divine, your attention to detail is something to envy....seeing a pattern here? Once again, love your creation, Jodene. Totally cute, awesomely coloured and I love the details. xx

Jan said...

This is just so cute Jodene! Your elephant is totally adorable and your colouring details are truly wonderful. I also love the the scallops to the the circle and your repeating sentiment is fabulous too! xx

Di Barnes said...

I'm with Patrice! Cute, cute, cute elephant in a very sweet scene, beautiful colouring, love the striped background & stitched scallop background. All round fabulous you are D :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Totally adorable Jodene! As always your images just make me smile...Beautiful! xx

Rochelle Blok said...

Aww! This is just a little bit cute Jodene!! That is one amazingly coloured elephant and I love the striped backgroud and the touches of black! Super cute! Rochelle xo